-> Natural Baby Wipes | happylittlecamper.com.au - Happy Little Camper Aus

Happy Little Camper 99% Natural Baby Wipes

Size Guide

Notify me when this product is available:

Choose between our individual packs of 72 wipes or save 15% with a bulk buy carton of 12 packs of 72 wipes. That's 864 wipes in the carton!

Gently cleanse your little one’s skin at change time!

Happy Little Camper 99% Natural Plant-Based Baby Wipes with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Pomegranate are non-toxic, fragrance free, alcohol free and chemical free to protect your newborn baby and toddlers’ sensitive skin. Our unscented, hypoallergenic plant-based baby wipes are free from harmful chemicals and dyes and are pure, gentle, and safe for babies, toddlers and children. Happy Little Camper 99% Natural Baby Wipes are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested and are suitable for sensitive skin. All Happy Little Camper wipes are free from animal origin ingredients.

  • EASY ONE WIPE PULL – Happy Little Camper Baby Wipes are made from natural ingredients that allow the wipes to be pulled out one at a time – no more clumps of wipes!
  • 99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Happy Little Camper Baby Wipes remain moist in a solution that is 99% natural, with the remaining 1% containing vegan, natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Pomegranate that gently cleanse and moisturise your baby’s delicate skin.
  • DURABLE WIPES – Our wipes are made from a durable plant-based cloth that is thick and strong to handle everyday mess and clean ups.
  • HYPOALLERGENIC – Our wipes are dermatologically tested and utilise a gentle conditioning formula designed to reduce the risk of irritation or allergic reaction.
  • MOTHER NATURE APPROVED - we are committed to sustainable manufacturing practices. Our wipes are free from dyes, fragrances, non-woven synthetics, alcohol, chlorine, parabens, PEGs and other harmful chemicals.